Click on the Elements tab and Click Personalized Text, It will be automatically added on the canvas.
2. Edit the Text element under the BASIC properties tab.
3. The Start and End values indicate when the text you added will start displaying and disappear, respectively.
4. The Text field is where you will enter the text you want to display.
5. Click Personalize!
6. You can also personalize a text in this area. Click here for more info about Personalizing Text.
7. The Link URL field is optional. Use it to make the text a hyperlink. Enter the destination URL in the highlighted field. Note: Phone number is for users with Connect add-on.
8. The Text Position field adjusts the text vertically.
9. The Text Alignment field adjusts the text horizontally.
10. The Transition field allows you to set the animation of the text when it shows on the screen.
11. Rotation allows you to rotate the text to any degree by typing the value.
12. Click Set as default to keep set up for other project on the editor.
13. Click Advanced
14. Use the ADVANCED properties tab to further customize the Text Event. The Font field allows you to change the font family used to display your text. You can choose from over 30+ font families.
15. Font Size lets you adjust the size of the text. The default value is 8.
16. The Font Color field lets you choose the color of your text. Write the color value manually or choose from the color palette.
17. The Shadow Color field lets you choose the shadow color of your text. The checkbox needs to be marked checked to enable the settings. Choose the color of the shadow from the color palette or enter the color value manually.
18. The Background color field allows you to choose a background color for your text. Write the color value manually or choose from the color palette.
19. The Stroke color field allows you to choose an outline color for your text. Write the color value manually or choose from the color palette.
20. You also have an option to make your font BOLD or ITALICS. The Scale To Fit check-box adjusts the orientation of your text depending on what Device you are using.
21. Preview your video using the play/pause button and the timeline slider. Adjust the event's properties accordingly. That's it. You're done.