1. Once you are logged in to Youzign, click Select Template.
2. In the template type, select Video. The lower third designs are under Video Templates.
3. Select a lower third design of your choice and click Use.
4. Youzign will open dialog box that will ask for a title of your project. Enter your desired title and click Save.
5. We should remove the background image of the template since we only need the lower third design. Click the background image.
6. After selecting the background image of the template, an options panel will appear on the right side of the screen. Click the delete icon or simply press delete on your keyboard.
7. After deleting the background image of the template, a white solid background is still visible in the template. Click the white solid background.
8. After selecting the white solid background, an options panel will appear on the right side of the screen. Click none to disable the white background.
9. After removing the background image from the template. Adjust the size of your template so that when you import the image later, it will be a high quality image.
Click Video > Custom Size.
10. Recommended size of the template would be
11. Adjust the size of the lower third to make it bigger. You can also delete the text that comes with the template. Save your template.
12. Click the Youzign icon to view your saved template.
13. Click the view button to show the preview of your saved template.
14. To import your template, right click the image and click Copy image address.
15. Paste the link address in our editor software under Image Elements > Image URL and press enter.
16. You may add a text in your lower third template and add a video in the background.
That's it. You're done importing lower third graphics from Youzign.