On the editor, click the Elements tab, then click Image.
2. Click (or drag and drop) to upload an image on the highlighted frame.
3. Once a new image is uploaded, click Image Editor.
4. Image Editor will pop up.
5. Click the filter icon for Powerful filter function.
In this example, we selected Sharpen and clicked the photo to get the sharpen filter.
6. Click the text icon to add/edit texts.
In this example, we added a red text "HELLO!" with underline.
7. Click the star icon to add predefined icon/drawings.
In this example, we added a heart drawing.
8. Click the shapes icon to add predefined shapes.
In this example, we added a triangle.
9. Click the pen icon to write/draw a free or straight line.
In this example, we draw a free line.
10. Click rotate icon to rotate the image.
In this example, we rotated the image 30 degrees counterclockwise.
11. Click flip icon to flip the image.
In this example, we used Flip X.
12. Click crop icon to crop the image
In this example, we used Square then click Apply
13. Use the trash icons to delete the last changes or delete all.
14. This icon will reset the image back to the original.
15. Click these icons to undo or redo.
16. Finally, click Apply to save changes.
17. Click Save to save the entire video project.
That's it. You're done.