1. Login to your Leadpages account and click Create New Landing Page
2. Select what fits your preference.
3. Scroll down to your choice of template and click View. Be sure to select a template with video options in it. The thumbnail will usually show a video for these templates.
4. Click Use this Template
5. Type in page name and click Continue
6. Click the video frame on the template
7. The Embed box will appear. Clear the content.Go back to the editor and copy the embed code. This code will be pasted in this box.
8. On the editor, Click Email Campaign
9. Click on the Embed Location drop-down menu and select LeadPages
10. Copy the embed code. This code will be placed in LeadPages.
11. Make sure you have both the part and <iframe> part of the code present. Paste the embed code in the box, click Save and then publish.
12. Click to copy the page URL link. This will be used in later steps.
13. Go back to the editor and click Next. Tips: If you somehow closed the editor, simply go to Project, and then click on Embed to bring up the embed modal box.
14. Paste the URL from LeadPages from Step 12 and click Next.
15. Click Please select your service provider
16. Select the Email Service Provider which you have integrated with your LeadPages from the drop-down list.
17. Copy the PersonalizedLink™.
18. Click the done button and That's it.