1. On the editor, Click Produce >> Produce & Share
2. Click Email Campaign
3. Click Next
4. Select MailChimp from the list of Email Service Providers.
5. Copy the PersonalizedLink
6. On your Mailchimp account, click Create Campaign
7. Click on Email
8. Type your Campaign Name and click Begin
9. Fill out the required information
10. Start with the first field "To", click Add Recipients
11. Click Choose an audience
12. Check the Personalize "To" field box to enable personalization. And, click Save
13. Click Design Email
14. Select a template according to your preference
In this demo, we used the highlighted template
15. Edit your email to add the call-to-action text with the personalized video link
16. After you have clicked the edit icon you can now edit the content of your email on the right side of the page.
17. Create the text for your PersonalizedLink™. It may be as simple as a 'Click here now' or as long as the example used here.
Highlight your text and click the Link icon
18. Copy the URL from Step 2 and Paste it in the 'Web Address (URL)' text field and Click Insert.
19. You can also use Images as your PersonalizedLink™.
Click the pencil icon on the image placeholder.
20. Click Replace
21. Choose the Image and then click Upload.
22. Click the uploaded image and an image settings will appear in the right side of the screen.
Click the Link text to paste the URL of your personalized video.
23. Copy the URL from Step 2 and Paste it in the 'Web Address (URL)' text field and Click Insert.
24. Click Save & Close.
25. After you have edited the content of your email, Click Preview and Test and choose Send a test email.
26. To test your Email campaign with the personalized link, enter the email address and click Send Test.
That's it. You're done adding the PersonalizedLink™ using MailChimp.