On the editor, click Produce > Produce & Share > Email Campaign
2. Direct (Default Hosting) is selected by default on Embed Location.
3. Click Please select your service provider
4. Select AWeber from the list
5. Copy the Personalized Link then click Done
6. On your AWeber account, click Create a Message
7. Select Drag & Drop Email Builder.
8. Create the text for your PersonalizedLink™.
In this demo, we typed 'Click here to see your personalized video we made just for you', then highlight the text.
9. Click the Link iconThe purpose of this is that when people click on your text, it will direct them to your personalized video with their information on it, such as name.
10. Paste the Personalized Link / URL copied from the editor.
Protocol should always be https://
Then click OK
11. You can also Add an Image and Hyperlink it to your personalized video.
Drag the Image Icon below your email message.
13. Click Upload An Image and select an image from your computer.
14. After uploading an image, paste the Personalized Link copied from the editor in the Image Link
15. Click Save
16. To check your email campaign,
click Preview & Test
17. Enter the Email Address, then click Send Test Message. That's it. You're done.
Publishing your project using GetResponse
Publishing your project using Sendlane
WordPress - Embed Tutorial
LeadPages - Embed Tutorial
Publishing your project using Mailchimp