Select GetResponse from the Email Service Provider list, then copy the PersonalizedLink
2. To start adding the PersonalizedLink to your emails, click on Create Newsletter (also works on Autoresponders) under the 'Quick actions' menu.
3. Click Drag-and-Drop Email Editor
4. Select/Enter the required information, then click Next Step
5. Select a template
6. Create the text for your PersonalizedLink™. It may be as simple as a 'Click here now' or as long as the example used here. Highlight and select the entirety of your text.
7. Copy the URL from Step 1 and Paste it in the 'URL' text field.
8. You can also use images as your PersonalizedLink™.
Click the URL Link icon to paste the URL of your personalized video.
9. Copy the URL from Step 1 and Paste it in the 'URL' text field. Type in the title of your choice and Click Ok.
That's it. You're done adding the PersonalizedLink™ using GetResponse.